Stay Connected, Stay Current:
There are several means for staying up to date on what's happening in the world of grants, and research support activities:
- <sshrcUofA>: Subscribe to the listserv. This is the main medium for sharing information about grant application competitions, deadlines and support opportunities including bridge funding, retreats, boot camps, workshops, etc. (restricted to UoA faculty). Subscribe here.
- SS&H Communique: The University of Alberta Social Sciences & Humanities (SS&H) Grant Assist Program sends out quarterly communique with updates from SSHRC, funding opportunities, data analysis, and profiles on SS&H peer researchers. Subscribe here.
- Twitter: GAP SS&H: @sshrcUofA
University of Alberta: @UAlberta & @UofAResearch
Most Faculties are on Twitter, eg: @UofA_Arts, @Education_UofA
SSHRC (English): @SSHRC_CRSH ; CRSH (Francias): @CRSH_SSHRC
- Google+: Log in to UAlberta with your CCID, then follow "SSHRCify UAlberta" (google.com/+sshrcifyualberta) and join the "Community of SSHRC Researchers @UAlberta". Then, + as much as you can, to share the opportunities.
- Calendar: Add events listed on the calendar here to your own Google Calendar.
- ERA: GAP workshop materials, tip sheets, newsletters and examples of successful grants are housed in a dedicated digital folder of the University of Alberta Libraries' Education & Research Archive (ERA). CCID is required to view protected material.
- Dialogue: SSHRC's eNewsletter brings you the latest news about SSHRC, its funding programs, and social sciences and humanities research in Canada.